Sitting in a coffee shop, drinking berry tea and doing some writing.
Life is good.
I just Googled “group photo of congress” and at least 3 of the results were photographs of monkeys
Made some Oreo truffles
- THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS THURSDAY AT COMIC CON
- SO THE SPN CAST + JEREMY CARVER WILL MOST LIKELY KNOW ABOUT IT REALLY QUICKLY
- DELENA SEEM TO BE WINNING AND WE HAVE NEVER LOST A POLL SO PLEASE GET ON IT
- THE VOTING IS UNLIMITED OK UNLIMITED
- PLEASE REBLOG THIS POST WE NEED TO SIGNAL BOOST THIS SHIT AND WIN PLS
- IF THERE WAS EVER A POLL WE NEEDED TO WIN THIS IS IT
Dresses are so nice they’re just tubes of fabric you can throw on with very little effort and when you wear one and people are like “oh wow you dressed up you look really nice” but it’s like
ah yes my disguise is working. you think i cared this morning
Harry was the favorite kid and he wasn’t even an official part of the family
Because Molly knows exactly how the Dursleys treat him. There’s no way Ron wouldn’t tell her. And Molly Weasley is a Mother. She gets a capital M because she is goddamn phenomenal at what she does. When she hears Harry Potter is on the train to Hogwarts in Book 1, her reaction isn’t to be starstruck. It’s to say “that poor dear had to come here all on his own.” Molly Weasley loves harder than anyone. She loves like it’s her sole reason for being. And when she hears there’s a poor boy who has never known love his whole life… how could she not?
In Year One Molly Weasley knit Harry a Weasley family sweater and made him homemade chocolate so he would have something to open on Christmas DON’T TOUCH ME
could I also just add that kids from abusive households tend to assume that yelling is directed at them and/or it heralds something bad for them so she’s making extra sure that he knows that this is not his fault and she’s not actually mad at him.